Well, being the saddo that I am I went to see whats been listed on ebay... and theres PLENTY...
The day BEFORE Michael Jackson died there were 33 Michael Jackson memorabilia items listed....... in the SEVENTEEN HOURS since he died there have been FIVE THOUSAND. That doesnt include music listings..... there have been over FIVE thousand music listings too..... I didnt check how many there had been the day before, but you can bet it was nothing by comparison....
Thats over TEN THOUSAND items in less than 18 hours... in just 2 catagories... on ebay, and that number will probably double by the end of the day as people who are less organised start cashing in!!!!!!
QUESTION:
If you have some Michael Jackson goodies are you going to......
A) Get them on ebay asap and sell while theres a feeding frenzy?
b) Hold onto them because you're a die hard Michael Jackson Fan and cant bear to part with them, or......
C) Play the long game and put them away for safe keeping because you're sure they'll be worth a fortune in the future?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment